- Версия Unreal Engine
How To Use:
- Use MotionControllerPawn_GravityGrab and BP_MotionController_GravityGrab blueprints directly, or create your own blueprints inherited from them.
- By default, you aim your index finger at a pickable item then press trigger to make it jump into your hand.
- Grab the item like usual when it comes near your hand. Gravity Grab make items come to you but won’t grab them for you.
- BP_MotionController_GravityGrab is implemented with finger-level precision hand physics which works out of the box.
- Gravity Grab let a pickable item jump into player’s hand.
- Slow motion is applied when Gravity Grabbed item comes close so it’s easier to grab.
- A pointer is attached to the hand to assist aiming.
- Gravity Grab candidate items are highlighted with glowing effect.
- Glowing effect is applied to hand mesh during slow motion.
- Blueprints are clearly commented with orange comment block and variable tooltips.
- Precise finger level hand physics against dynamic objects.
Number of Blueprints: 7
Input: SteamVR Supported Motion Controller (Including Oculus Touch)
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms:
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion : Marketplace Forum
TO OCULUS USERS : Oculus VR plugin must be disabled to get Oculus devices work through SteamVR.