- Версия Unreal Engine
UCS empowers developers and players by allowing them to design high quality humanoid characters (males, females or monsters) within the engine.
- > 50 morph targets to define the shape of the face, eyes, nose, mouth, etc.
- 15 Bone modifiers to determine overall shape (arms size, body fat, etc.)
- > 65 shader parameters for skin, age, muscularity, hair, etc.
- 12 stunning hairstyles (extremely customizable morphs & shader parameters) + 7 beard styles
- Very efficient hair wind vertex animation. Control wind direction and speed using a material parameter collection. New: Hair animation with movement!
- >40 free cloth meshes: T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Jackets, Pants, Glasses, Hats, etc. More added for free on each update!
- Customizable cloth: up to 4 material layers, cloth fuzz, dirt, etc.
- Amazing eye shader with configurable colors, veins, scale, animated glow, etc.
- Cosmetic effects: blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Decals (freckles, scars, etc)
- Configurable teeth, gums, tongue, dirt, shape, orientation, etc.
- Powerful randomizer tool to effortlessly generate new characters or create small variations to existing ones.
- Free simple IK foot placement system
- Update 0.3: it can now be used as a player character creator as well!
Number of Blueprints: 6
Network Replicated: (No) It might be replicated on a later release
Supported Development Platforms: Windows (It should work on other platforms but I haven't tested it)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Same as above
Documentation: PDF manual included + video tutorials
- v0.1: Better deformations + support for 4.25
- v0.2: 3 new morph targets + mohawk hairstyle + Anim Blueprint optimizations + 2 extra clothing slots + new decals
- v0.3: Player character creation (runtime) + in-game presets changing + hair clipping masks + headgear + new clothing + tutorial map
- v0.4: Code cleanup & player character creation improvements
- v0.5: Fixed issue related to the BP_LightStage object that prevented packaging
- v0.6: Added hair animation with character velocity. It's a cool effect at virtually no extra rendering cost.