- Версия Unreal Engine
Urban Abandoned District buildings in the middle of the old Town. This time outdoor and indoors. Scene contains high detailed objects like modular elevations, modular garage assets, tile scanned textures, car, pipes, and many more. Most assets was build base on photogrammetry technique and properly optimized and hand tweaked to work in real-time scenes on UE4. Two lighting setup day and night. With our FPP pawn You can at runtime change lighting scenario, turn flashlight or change view TPP/FTP/TopDown to test Your favorite game type.
Compared to our previous package, we leave a higher tex resolution. We know many of you use our scenes in projects where this is important. If you have a lower memory limit, please contact us. Additionally, we add options to change graphics settings in runtime mode by pressing 5/6/7 (Low/High/Ultra).
This pack includes mannequin by Epic Games for presentation. To work properly use default TPP project or bind key. If any problem please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical DetailsIn the preview of 4.26.0 and 4.25 you need now rebuild the reflections in the scene first.
If you run our project with movie template and have "out of memory" message please write to us.
- Big(3x Abandoned Factory) demo scene with two lighting setup and overview map
- With our pawn shortcuts - (1/2 - day/night, 5/6/7 - graphic low/high/ultra, F - flashlight, C - switch TPP/FTP, T - topdown view)
- Now interiors possibility
- Almost all materials are instances from base materials (Base, Tile, Translucent, Vertex Paint, Masks, Tessellation, Decal)
- Footsteps on mud and puddle landscape textures
- Car prop with color variations
- 3 sets of fences
- Tile photogrammetry textures 4k
- Pre-buildings sets and big halls (6)
- Garage modular set
- Sounds (3)
- Pipes modular set
- Signs (12)
- Doors (6)
- Graffiti decals (3)
- Barrels (2 with variations)
- Cable simple blueprint to connect poles with socets
- Simple foliage (5 with variations)
- Walls (5 with variations)
Number of Meshes: 314
Collision: Yes, custom and automatically generated
Vertex Count: 100-5000 tris most of objects and up to 75 955 for merge of two buildings
LODs: Yes, auto generated
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 282
Number of Textures: 431
- 4096 for larger objects
- 2048-4096 most props
- 512-1024 small props
- Terrain: 4096x4096