- Версия Unreal Engine
A Subset of Pistol 01 Pro - MoCap Pack
All Animations Root Motion and In-Place w/IPC Curves
16 Animations, 4 Aim Offsets, Split Jumps - 29 Total Files
INCLUDING: Idles, Stand, Crouch, Walk, Jog, Aiming, Turns, Split Jumps.
A Starter set of Military Pistol animations for a third-person shooter game. All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. A matching fully textured Pistol is included.
Integration with our Mobility and RIfle Packs.
- UE4 Engine 4.14 - 4.xx Compatible
- For Engine 4.13 and Previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported into older versions including IPC curves.
- Matches Rifle Starter 2.7A animation set.
- Pistol 01 Starter is a Subset of Pistol 01 Pro
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves (In Place Custom) as in our Basic and Pro Packs
- IPC curves for "Speed" and "Rot(yaw)" to calculate cm/sec and turning motion and prevent foot sliding.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- The Pistol mesh is attached to “hand_r_PistolSocket” in the skeleton view for preview.
- There is a "PistolHolsterSocket" matching the correct location for all Holster/Un-Holster animations.
- FBX Source Files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 stock template skeleton. They are in “Project\Source\” along with other files and documents. (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.