- Версия Unreal Engine
Complete forest biome solution to build a next-gen photo realistic tropical rainforest composed of over 140 different plant and trees assets as well as various debris. Professionally scanned photogrammetry models and textures of trees, rocks, debris, plants and everything else needed to build the most realistic forests on the marketplace.
Full Nanite support:
All assets are high-res Nanite meshes including trees and plants, as well as rocks and debris, are all using Nanite by default. Everything is tweaked to the max to produce truly next-gen visuals.
Powerful procedural generation:
Full procedural forest generation or painting with high performance interactive foliage and advanced wind system.
Build a incredibly detailed forest with thousands of trees only with a few clicks, using powerful procedural foliage generation.
Advanced materials and function:
The advanced ground material with 6 different surface types: forest, meadow, moss, stones, dirt & mud automatically generates all the small ground cover and foliage. Procedural puddles, wetness functions are only some of the powerful material functions include with the product.
Shared structure and functions:
Tweak all materials to fit your projects needs: general master materials, color correction, randomization, detail textures and feature switches. Functions are shared between our products to make integration and combination as easy as possible. Make optimizations on a global level and have all our assets reflect them automatically across different products. (Check products support table in docs)
FOREST BIOME FEATURES [1.0.0]:
- Highres Nanite meshes for tree, debris, rocks and slopes
- High resolution photogrammetry models and textures
- Procedural forest generation
- Interactive foliage
- 6 paintable forest landscape layers
- Paintable procedural water puddles
- Procedural forest ground cover
- Trees & foliage wind system
- 3x Lumen lighting presets: day, night & rain
- 1 SQKM example forest map (showcase)
ASSET LIST [1.0.0]:
- Tree Large: 16
- Tree Medium: 15
- Tree Saplings: 10
- Plants: 68
- Grass: 20
- Ground Cover: 7
- Rocks: 15
- Debris: 4
- Paths: 5
- Props: 9
- Ground Materials: 6
- Particles Systems: 4
- Material Functions: 81
- Blueprint: 4
- This product uses the new UE5 features Nanite and Lumen by default.
- HeightFieldMesh plugin and VirtualTexture needs to activated.
- Its recommended to have an RTX GPU, at leased a RTX 2080.
- V1.0.0 is available in UE5 versions 5.20 and above
Texture Size: The majority of assets use 8k base color, normal, and utility textures
Collision: Yes (automatically generated)
Nanite Triangle Count: 7-2 million (trees) 2-1 million (rocks/debris), 20000-1000 (plants)
LODs: None (Nanite fallback)
Lightmap Support: No
Number of Meshes: 190
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 159
Number of Textures: 184