- Версия Unreal Engine
The sizes are realistic. These pieces can be assembled manually using a 5 cm grid, but they are also prepared to be used with the Modular Snap System. They can also be assembled procedurally using a Blueprint that allows to build prefab blocks. An editor UMG widget offers a compact view of all the options of the Blueprint allowing a faster construction of these prefabs.
The prefabs obtained in this way are modular, so one can quickly build huge scaffolding. The sizes are the real ones, 50-400 cm for height, 70-300 cm for width and depth.
There is also a BP for stairs with 2 materials and 4 different width sizes.
The pack offers a lot of other assets for a construction site: modular containers, fences and gates, curtains, barriers, skips, a tarpaulin, a billboard, corner security guards, various security signs (configurable via Blueprint with 2 different sizes and various texts written in English and Japanese), Japanese style traffic cones, a plastic board, a security LED lamp, spline cables and pipes and a helmet.
There are also all the assets needed for building a road using a spline BP, used in demo to show the scaffold for repairing a bridge.
- Editor UMG widget for easy procedural building or scaffolding blocks;
- 8 Blueprints for assembling variants of various assets;
- 1 spline Blueprint for cables and roads
- 119 static meshes
- 79 material instances
- Complete demo scene (day and night lighting)
- 2048x2048 : 157
- 1024x1024 : 10
- 512x512 : 17
- 256x256 : 7
- 128x128 :2
- 16x16: 3
Collision: Yes, Custom and Automatically Generated
- 67 meshes between 4-500 vertices
- 26 meshes between 500-1000 vertices
- 18 meshes between 1000-2000 vertices
- 4 meshes between 2000-3000 vertices
- 4 meshes between 3000-3860 vertices
Number of Meshes: 119
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 83
Number of Textures: 196
Supported Development Platforms: Any
Supported Target Build Platforms: Desktop