- Версия Unreal Engine
Consolidated all characters into one demo character. You can switch cover animations by pressing "Z"
Set movement based on "Camera" or "Fixed" movement.
Upcoming 5.1: Setting trace channel, to limit what objects you can enter cover.
- 90%+ functionality put into an Actor Component.
- Multiplayer support. Built and tested with the “Run as Server” mode.
- Hard Cover system. You need to press a button.
- Cover against any surface. No special “wall” materials required. BUT v5.1 you can set a trace channel.
- Move from cover to cover, adjoined/curved/concave/hard angled walls.
- 2 types of Cover movement: Fixed and Camera based.
- 3 types of animation "categories:" None. Forward facing. Back facing.
- Peek function. Used for simple cover fire.
- Limit what objects you can enter cover.
- Moving back, or away from wall, auto uncovers you.
- Auto crouch if wall is short. Based on wall height. Adjustable by a variable.
- Cover to cover requires you going to edge of wall, then pressing cover.
- Curved walls require a minimum size.
- Cover fire was built as an example, and isn't a fully built feature.
Number of Blueprints: 2 (Actor, Anim BP, and MCS Actor Component files)
Input: Keyboard + Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes. Client-Server tested.