- Версия Unreal Engine
Version 2 (UE 4.24+) Lets you design unique systems for your game such as Dialogue Systems. This is done by creating your own node type either in blueprints or C++, encapsulating reusable logic, and exposing any variable type directly on the node. Each variable is given their own BP graph along with drag and drop support.
Logic Driver Pro can be used from prototyping to production and is in use by studios of all sizes.
If you have purchased Logic Driver Lite you can Upgrade to Pro within 6 months of Lite purchase.
- Create your own node in blueprints or C++.
- Expose variables directly on nodes, complete with drag & drop support.
- Text parsing capabilities for easily injecting dynamic text into a node.
- Auto-bind events to transitions from a drop down menu.
- Parallel states increase the possibilities and reduce the total number of required states.
- New blueprint editor designed to simplify state machine creation.
- Hierarchical state machines are supported directly or by reference.
- Conditionally evaluate transitions or use execution nodes for event based triggers.
- Manage as UObjects or ActorComponents for increased flexibility.
- Supports run-time visual debugging with the blueprint editor to make testing easy.
- C++ source code included.
Network Replicated: ActorComponents have replication support
Blueprint Nativization Supported: Yes