- Версия Unreal Engine
The component creates a field of view (Field of vision) and allows you to detect objects. It can also be used in postprocess for a pseudo lighting and fog of war effect.
Easy use in blueprint.
- 2 geometric types: arch and line.
- Creates 2 arches.
- Rotate along X, Y, Z. Not only Z (Top-Down games).
- High performance, the component is written in C ++.
- Can be used in 3D and 2D games.
- Can be used for pseudo lighting (example in the screenshot).
- Easy to use in blueprint. For minimal functionality, only two functions need to be called.
- Additional functions for interpolation of angles, radius, rotation. Watch the video preview.
- Detection of enemies occurs even if the mesh is invisible.
Technical DetailsNumber of C++ Classes: 1
Network Replicated: No (The component can be run on the client and on the server. To notify other players, create a Custom Event with replication -> Multicast).