- Версия Unreal Engine
How to use Vertex Paint in my projects
A very detailed environment with interiors. Inspired by a great movie.
- Detailed and carefully textured modular assets
- A landscape with a multi-layered Landscape Material and customizable tessellation.
- Various paint jobs for most of the assets
- Modular meshes and prefabs
- Interchangeable PBR Materials
- Game-ready environment
Number of Unique Meshes: 134
Collision: Yes, custom and automatically generated.
Vertex Count: 10k triangles on average, 150k triangles max (60fps in 4k on an average machine)
LODs: generated inside Unreal Engine 4 with custom settings.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 121
Number of Textures: 242
Texture Resolutions: 512x512 - 4096x4096