- Minor Bug fixes
- Additional Features and Template
This is a set of procedurally generated tiles using Blueprints. They are perfect for looping animations, background visuals and music videos. Using a few simple meshes and some modest math in Blueprints, it is possible to create intricate design that is both striking and exclusive. The product comes with some base meshes and Blueprints to help you make your own unique design. Settings are exposed in Blueprints via variables for easy adjustments. In addition, Materials Instances can be customized for that personal kind of look. This product comes with 8 pre-made tiles. Also include a Sequencer template that can be used to render out the videos.
- Easy to configure and use
- Total of 8 pre-made tiles
- Easy material adjustments via material parameters
- Helper Blueprints to further generate dynamic designs from base meshes
- Includes 19 static meshes
- Includes 61 pre-made material instances
- Has 4K texture sets for each mesh
Input: None (Inputs are not required)
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms:
Windows: Yes (64-bit) Other platforms may work but not supported
Documentation: Getting Started (PDF)
Important/Additional Notes: While care has been taken to optimize the tiles, not all tile configurations are meant to be used in real-time application e.g. in infinite runner type games. Performance is hardware dependent.