- Версия Unreal Engine
A custom made FPS game starting template, using 100% Blueprints. The idea behind this pack is to provide a starting template that has many standard features for a first person shooter game already built-in (ADS, sprint, weapon examples, basic inventory, etc.). Everything is commented and split into categories.
Current version - 2.4
For a full change log, click here (Trello Page).
To join the Discord server, click here.
To visit the UE4 forum, click here.
- Save & Loading
- Camera switching for FPS and TPS perspectives
- Objective System
- AnimBP's set up for both perspectives
- Camera shake and gamepad vibration feedback
- Aiming down sights, sprinting, crouching and other common features
- Movement tweaks and overrides (cancel sprinting when firing, walk slower while aiming, etc.)
- Weapon inventory (weapons are child actors from 1 master class)
- Templates for different types of weapons: rifle, launcher, shotgun, pistol, sniper, etc.
- Dynamic Crosshair
- Near Wall Check
- Bullet impacts and effects (bullets are projectile based, however a hitscan option is available too)
- Surface Types
- Health regeneration (optional)
- In-game currency
- Vending Machines
- Basic AI
- Bonus Blueprints for faster level prototyping (ladder, elevator, etc.)
- Persistent settings menu with key bindings
Number of Blueprints: 50
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad
Network Replicated: Yes/No
Singleplayer, however an extra Multiplayer bonus mode is included, which features only the core mechanics (FFA and TDM), please download the demo if you wish to try it out.
VR support: No