- Версия Unreal Engine
FPS Animation Blueprint v2 is finally here!
This is a fully featured First Person Shooter template designed to be used either as a base to start your project/prototype, or integrated into your existing project.
Designed to be as flexible as possible, FPS Animation Blueprint is easy to use and customise, helping you to get to prototyping your game as fast as possible.
- Advanced Animation Blueprint
- True First Person full body motion with fast, responsive movement without lag
- Automatic Dynamic IK ADS that adjusts to any weapon mesh
- Dynamic weapon sway/lag, left hand IK
- Weapon, projectile, and attachment systems
- Custom made prototype meshes for weapons and attachments
- Full range of movement including idle, walk/run, sprint, jump, light/heavy landing, crouch, slide and ledge climb
- Inventory component and pickups for weapons, attachments, and ammo types
- Custom camera animation support
- Easy to Use and Understand, with blueprints neatly commented and organized
- Male and female mannequin meshes included, both with full IK bones
- Additional features include basic footstep system, near wall detection, grenade toss and melee
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
IK bones are included: Yes
Number of Animations: 170
Animation types (In-place): 170