- Версия Unreal Engine
Darker Nodes is a modern theme for the Unreal Editor.
Its purpose is to improve the feeling of the editor, and reduce the mental load of the complex interface.
- Reduce high contrast changes
- Flat colors instead of gradient
- Thin icons instead of 3D
- More subtle unchecked radio buttons/checkboxes
- Remove of gloss in blueprints
You can find a few screenshots and GIFs of different parts of the editor here.
Getting Started | FAQ | Support topic
WARNING: The straight blueprints wires are not included, it's another plugin called Electronic Nodes.
Don't hesitate to suggest modifications on the Github forum!
- Interface flat design
- Blueprint nodes flat design
- Button/textboxes redesign
- 36 thin icons specially designed (and their variants)
- 3 grey levels (dark, darker, darkest)
- 3 temperature levels (cool, normal, warm)
- 3 primary color (orange, cyan, white)
- Ability to disable new icons
- Ability to disable blueprint grid
- Customize the colors of the theme (background, primary, text)