- Версия Unreal Engine
A set of BP with examples on recruiting NPCs as companions and dismissing them to discovered locations.
The companion can be Dismissed and sent to a location of the players choice in the world. A sample inventory widget is included in place of where your inventory system would go.
A dialogue system is included to help showcase the components.
The companion component can add Companion Progress based off of travel time together and add Experience as well.
Various comments throughout the blueprints on how it works.
Uses a simple quest system that is spawned into the world with a sample discovery quest included.
Stats can be created through a data table.
This is a single player example.
Updated On 06/20/2020 to Version 2
- A Companion Component for NPCs that will manage Companion Progress, and Companion Home.
- Experience Component for both AI and Player Pawns. With Leveling.
- A Stats Component for both AI and Player Pawns. Stats are created through a data table.
- An Interaction Component for Players to Interact with NPCs.
- A few examples including world locations and settlement locations.
Input: Mouse and Keyboard
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 10 64bit
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows 10 64bit