- Версия Unreal Engine
The worlds most loved pest now comes to your project to add that disgusting touch to your environments!
User friendly and no programming required so you can focus on making a great game instead of wasting time on little (and a little bit gross) details!
- No programming knowledge required
- Around 20 parameters to easily customize how you want the cockroaches to look/behave
- Wander and idle states
- Fully optimized cockroach mesh with LODs so clustering is performance friendly.
- Spawners that dynamically spawn/despawn the cockroaches
- An interactive showcase map to easily get a hold of how it works
- 2 custom skins with their respective normal maps, roughness maps, etc.
- Some urban meshes and materials as a little extra.
How to use it in your own project:
- Inside the cockroaches project right click the "Cockroaches" folder and press the "Migrate..." option
- Press Ok and browse to your desired projects folder, click the "Content" folder and press "Select Folder"
- That's it, go and make something cool!
Q - Is commercial use allowed?
A - Yes! But only for unreal related projects.
Q - I'm not good at programming, can I still use this pack?
A - Yes, the parameters allow easy customization so no programming is required.
Q - I have some suggestion/feedback/bug report/question
A - I usually answer comments, but if I don't, feel free to send me your message to my e-mail: email@example.com
In future updates that add actual content (Not bug fixes) the pack will increase its price tag accordingly.
Number of Blueprints: 8
Number of Static Meshes: 8
Number of Materials: 10