- Версия Unreal Engine
Please Enable DX12 in project settings (search Default RHI and set to dx12) for better performance with this product.
Create realistic Medieval cities from modular assets with the Medieval Buildings Pack. The pack comes with a ready made example scene that shows exactly how you can create your own environment. The pack comes with drag and drop presets for individual buildings and castles. Each building is a blueprint that combines multiple modular meshes. This allows you to edit a building directly, including altering the number of floors, adding decorative elements and changing materials. Also includes advanced Spline Blueprints for Walls and towers. The advanced master material allows you to quickly and easily modify the look of the buildings and props.
Includes Brushify Landscape Automaterial
Showcase Video: (Coming Soon)
- 46 Prefabs all fully customizable in Blueprint.
- Advanced Scripted Blueprints for Walls Splines, Towers and Keeps.
- 58 Modular building pieces
- 10 Modular Interior pieces (for Houses and Castle Keep)
- All materials/textures are Tiling and can easily be replaced or modified with your own. (No Prebaked Texture Atlasses!)
- 14 props and decorations including Crates, Carts, Fences (with spline BP), Rubble, Bushes, Shelves, Tables.
- Includes original source files (both OBJ and Blender) so you can edit the meshes or create your own.
Advanced Master Material:
- 34 material presets (Wood, Metal, Stone Wall, Mud Wall)
- 35 Tilable textures (including normal maps and height maps)
- Supports UV-less workflow, add texture to meshes without spending time on uvs.
- Blend shader. Combine two textures with a blend mask.
- Damage shader. Add realistic damage to your assets
- Parallax Occlusion mapping support for Roof materials.
- Tiling, Tint and Strength functionality.
All assets optimized for high performance. You can improve performance by Merging static meshes in the editor.
- Large Castle scene with background landscape
- Water material
- Skydome and lighting setup
Texture Resolutions: All Textures 2048x2048 or greater.