- Версия Unreal Engine
- 101 Architecture
- 55 Barriers
- 25 Doors windows and frames
- 8 Buildings
- 18 Pipes
- 18 Lights
- 13 Interact props
- 32 Industrial
- 14 Vehicles
- 20 Small objects
- 5 Weapons
- 5 Furniture
- 16 Road elements
- 3 Restroom
- 4 Landscapes mesh
- 31 Other and extra
- Modular Assets
- Low poly
Collision: Yes, custom, LandMesh are per-poly
Vertex Count: Varied, average 184, max 4096
LODs: Yes, automatically generated with Lod groups
Number of Meshes: 368
Number of Materials: 10
Number of Materials Instances: 24
Number of Textures: 26
Supported Development Platforms: All
- For correctly snap modular mesh with angles like SM_WallRoundedCorner_400x400_45d or SM_PipeBigTurn_15d you need set rotation grid angle to 15 degrees.
- The floor mesh are raised by 2 cm to avoid texture doubling when placing a wall underneath.
- The character need a Capsule Radius at or under 45 for door frames
- In orthogonal view the meshs seems broken due to the lod display, you can disable lod by uncheck "LOD Parenting" in Show > Advanced > LOD Parenting.
- There are two versions of textures, with text and without text. Use MPC_BlockingTextureSwitch for switch.
- Textures resolution enlarged to 2048px (Turn LOD Bias to 1 for 1024px).