- Версия Unreal Engine
Birds v3.0 Includes:
• (3) rigged and animated Bird skeletal meshes (Crow, Pigeon, and Seagull)
• (60) Animations
• (6) Animation Blueprints
• (3) Character Blueprints with 1 Parent Class
• (2) Game modes (Play as the Enemy character, and Play as a Bird)
• High resolution textures (4K) and materials
• Physics Assets
• Single trace obstacle avoidance
• Ragdoll on hit
New in version 3.0:
In v3.0 the Birds no longer use Tick, this comes with a significant performance boost.
We are now in a full AI Controller and Behavior Tree environment. The Birds will keep track of all Enemy Actors in their Perception range. If an Enemy gets too close the Birds will run then fly away. In the air they will fly to random Sky Targets. After flying for a while they will either return to the ground or perch on a Perching Target. Both Perching and Flying can be enabled or disabled on a per Bird Basis depending on your desired behavior.
Intended Platform: Windows
Platforms Tested: Windows
Documentation Included: No
Important\Additional Notes: For additional information and discussion come on by our Forum Thread.