- Версия Unreal Engine
Ascent Combat Framework (ACF) is a multi-modules C++ Plugin that provides an extendable and easy to use framework to build your Action RPG in a very short amount of time. It features everything you need to design and create a state-of-the-art fluid Ranged and/or Melee Combat System and supports networking.
Why is different?
Its modular and generic architecture will let you create your very own gameplay avoiding that "garbage asset flipper" feel that most of the indie game have when made with pre-made assets. ACF gives the ability to the developer to shape his vision and build a polished and unique game experience.
Everything is exposed to blueprint to be expandable without coding, so you'll have all the power of a professional C++ Gameplay without touching a single line of code.
Note: this requires at least some basic blueprint/unreal knowledge!
Try the Demo!
Technical DetailsFREE SAMPLE PROJECT on Discord
- Generic Character Controller
- Generic Actions System
- Curve Driven Animation System
- Items, Inventory, & Crafting System
- AI Framework & Companions
- AI Groups
- Statistics and RPG Framework (ARS): create your stats & attributes
- Optimized Collisions Manager (ACM)
- Targeting System (ATS)
- Camera Manager (CCM)
- Combined Animation System and Executions (CAS)
- Mount System
- Spells & Magic System
- Music Manager
- NEW V2 Automatic Save System
- Ascent Combat Framework [Runtime]
- Camera Manager [Runtime]
- Targeting System [Runtime]
- Advanced RPG System [Runtime]
- Collisions Manager [Runtime]
- Ability System [Runtime]
- Combined Animation System [Runtime]
- Crafting System [Runtime]
- Executions System [Runtime]
- Automatic Save System[Runtime]
- MountSystem [Runtime]
Number of C++ Classes: 154
Network Replicated: Yes