- Версия Unreal Engine
Discord Channel for support and questions
Base Patrol Setup Tutorial
Perfect for Use With AI Spline-Based Movement System
Version 1.1 change log:
- Add random reach radius in patrol point settings
- Runtime patrol creation support
- New examples in Example Project
- Powerful patrol system. Create routes of any complexity.
- The system of action fully expandable in the blueprints — EnemyActions and EnemyPointActions, which allows implementing various behaviors for the characters and creating a truly live world in your game in several minutes.
- The system of patrols that allows you to create linear, looped, and branched routes, with a lot of functionalities, which also integrates the ActionSystem.
- Group movement, three types of creating formations, and the possibility of expanding the functionality in blueprints.
- Many examples of functional implementation of the Example Project are included.
- The knowledge of C++ is not required, all the functionality has been designed with the possibility of using and expanding the functionality with blueprints only.
- If necessary, fast and high-quality personal support from the author for the plugin in case of problems will be provided. I will also be glad to hear your feedback and expand the functionality in the future.
Important: plugin works only with Characters, Pawns is not supported
- PatrolActionSystem [Runtime]
- PatrolActionSystemEditor [Editor]
Number of Blueprints: 14
Number of C++ Classes: 30
Network Replicated: No (AI behavior work on server side)
Supported Development Platforms: Win, Mac, Consoles, Mobile
Example Project: Link