- Версия Unreal Engine
Adventurer’s Inventory Kit is an advanced inventory/Equipment system created by blueprints. The modular design of the system will allow you to create your own item types easily. There are also a couple of premade example item types as you can test from the screenshots. Items are using completely separate structures and different data tables. You can easily edit/add your own structure to the system.
Blueprints are organized and commented. Most of the functions are created in a function library and can be used in any blueprint.
- Gamepad support.
- Modular design.
- Dynamic attachment system.
- Fully functional character preview system.
- Advanced Rarity System.
- Player Stats System (Armor, Health, Damage Types, Perk Types, etc.)
- Advanced Item Spawner depends on the player’s inventory.
- Separate data tables for each item type.
- Unlimited skeletal mesh count for an item.
- Clean, smooth and responsive User Interface.
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes